Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Sunday, May 4, 2014

E L L I E G O U L D I N G

Last Thursday we had GNO with my sisters and our friend Whitney and saw Ellie Goulding in concert! We went up to Settebello in Salt Lake for dinner (the best authentic thin crust pizza!) and then we headed out to the concert. It was at Saltair which is not my favorite place but it sure was pretty! There were lots of strange people there. It made me remember why I don't go to those kind of concerts anymore haha. I prefer to have my own designated seat. But once we found a good spot in the back where we had room to dance we had a good time. It made me realize how much I am going to miss my sisters when I move :( I think we need to pack in some more GNOs before that time comes!










I promise Kenz did have a good time haha


 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png


0 comments

Post a Comment