I did it. I bought my season pass today. And I need a ski bunny to be my partner in crime. I'm thinking this is going to be my last season to really ski my heart out. You never know what the next years will bring with work, family and jobs. So I'm looking forward to the snow...for once!!!
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
EXTREMELY LOUD AND INCREDIBLY CLOSE
by: Jonathan Safran
This is such a great book. My best friend Sara and I read it our freshman year at BYU and laughed out loud while crying at the same time. It is a great story and I am so excited to see it on film! Coming to theaters January 2012...you still have a while to read the book if you have not already!
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
2. JK I don't drink this....but it smells amazing!!
3. GREAT HARVEST pumpkin chocolate chip bread. My grandpa makes a similar version at Christmas...so divine.
4. Einstein Pumpkin Bagels with regular cream cheese or they have pumpkin cream cheese too. Soo good.
5. Starbucks pumpkin walnut cream cheese muffins!!! love these
6. So many pumpkin recipes....
7. Last but not least...McDonalds Pumpkin Pies