Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

These cookies are literally the easiest cookies to make ever! You don't even need to measure a thing! 

Ingredients:
1 box cake Mix (I like spice)
1 can of pure pumpkin (15 oz)
1 bag of chocolate chips (11.5 oz) Guittard are my favorite
Directions
1. Turn oven on to 350 degrees
2. Mix all ingredients together
3. Put 2 inch balls on greased baking sheet (I use parchment paper)
3. Bake for 15-18 minutes
That's it!
Enjoy :)









 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

3 comments

  1. These look so easy and they look so good too! Definitely going to have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found this on pinterest! so happy i found this, my husband loves these cookies and they so easy! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look delicious! I can't wait to make them myself!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete