Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Friday, September 6, 2013

Fall Bucket List


I've decided that I am going to do a bucket list for every season. I feel like there are always things that I want to do to be more festive every year. And since I live here in Utah where everyone really embraces the seasons I need to start doing the same!


1. Moonlight chairlift ride at Sundance
2. Tin foil dinners up the canyon
3. Make this yummy pumpkin soup
4. Visit Gardner's Village
5. Do the corn maze at Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving point
6. Go garage sale hoping on Saturday morning
7. Discover a new Donut Shop
8. Make pumpkin cookies! of course (I like this recipe)
9. Drive the Alpine Loop on a Sunday afternoon
10. Go to the annual Harvest Market at Sundance



 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

0 comments

Post a Comment