Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Sunday, September 27, 2009

a brief update.







So Casey and I have been absent from blogging for a while. I just find it so hard to keep up with all the fellow marvelous bloggers. I feel like blogging is some kind of a commitment. If you are going to do it, you must do it right. And I am really failing in that department. So here is a update...most of you probably some of these pictures on facebook. But in August we went to Hawaii with my family. We stayed at this house on Sunset Beach, one of my favorite places in the world !

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a good blogger either ash, but I'm trying! I'm happy to see updates on here. And I'm so happy case took you to the Killers. Good husband!

    ReplyDelete