1. Sub-for-Santa shopping and dinner at La Carreta (Peruvian Food)- this is a new tradition Casey and I started this year. Both of our works have gift tags you can pick up to get gifts for less fortunate children.
2. Temple Square Christmas Lights
3. Light Show at Thanksgiving Point and meet the Reindeer
4. Sugar Cookie Decorating
5. Christmas Craft Day (homemade advent calendar?)
6. Make Avalanche Bark (Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory) to give as treat gifts
7. Drive around and find the house with the best Christmas Lights! and nativity
8. Read Luke Chapter 2
9. Make an awesome Christmas Music Playlist!
10. Get a picture of Chase on Santa's lap
11. Go Ice Skating
12. Watch a Christmas Play or favorite Christmas Movie.
13. Make this amazing looking treat-Peppermint Bark Popcorn
14. Go Sledding!
15. Visit the Carl Bloch exhibit at BYU Museum of Art.