Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Our Last Moments of December 2014!

I can't believe how fast December flew by!
It's crazy that it is already January 2015! And we are still waiting for this baby to come. 
I will be 37 weeks on Sunday. To be honest, I did not think I was going to make it this far. But that's a good thing I did:)

Here are some pictures of our last moments of December...what we have been up to and some of our Christmas festivities. 
Lots of pictures of my little love Chase. I'm soaking up our time together before baby brother gets here!
Enjoy!


 Ugly Sweater Party!

 Dana Point Lights!
 in our Christmas Sunday best!



 Celebrating Casey hitting his QUOTA! 

 Christmas Eve Mexican Food with my family. 
They all came down to San Clemente to spend the night with us since we could not go up to LA!
They really are the best. 













 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

0 comments

Post a Comment