Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Friday, April 17, 2015

My 27th Birthday Weekend!

The older I get the more I realize how normal a birthday can be. Especially if it falls on a Monday. Which is the reason we celebrated the weekend before!
We headed up to La Canada Thursday night. Casey worked from my parents on Friday and I was able to go to the mart (best samples sales in LA) in the morning with my mom and sister. I scored! I haven't really shopped since having Jimmy so it was nice to get some new clothes!

Friday night we went to dinner in Old Town Pasadena and got massages just the two of us. It was perfect. Then on Saturday morning we headed out to Malibu, had brunch on the pier then went surfing! I forgot how much I missed that wave. Not the crowds though. That night we had a babysitter so my parents took us all out to Taylor's Steakhouse. Oh how I love a good steak. 

Sunday I woke up feeling really crummy. I came down with a flu bug and ended up staying home from church with Jimmy. We had a little family dinner and my best friend Sara and her husband came too! Then on Monday was my actual birthday. I was even more sick....that was fun. Casey got me Banzai bowl for breakfast and we had a bonfire at Sano that night with friends! 

Overall it was a great weekend full of surfing, good food and lots of family and friend time! 









 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

0 comments

Post a Comment