Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Thursday, October 15, 2015

ELDER Chad Anderson!

My littlest brother Chad got called to serve in the Bentonville, Arkansas mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. A couple of weeks ago we got to go through the Newport Beach Temple with him. That weekend he had his farewell talk and did so well! Last week were in Utah and dropped him off at the Missionary Training Center. It was a bittersweet moment. Chad has been hanging out a lot with Casey and I lately. He would come stay with us in San Clemente because all of his friends he made at BYU summer school live down here. Jimmy and Chase have sure bonded with him. It's crazy to think that they are going to be 4 and 2 1/2 when he comes back!

We are so excited for him! I know he is going to be a great missionary. Chad lost his best friend Robert a week before he went on his mission. It was really hard for him and my entire family. Robert was like a little brother to me. Chad spoke at the funeral and in that moment Chad went from boy to man. He has taken this loss and I know he has grown from it. Robert had a mission call as well. Now Chad sees himself serving two missions. It hurts my heart so much to see Chad go through this tragedy but I know it will only make him stronger. And I know he will be an amazing missionary and serve with purpose. 
See you in two Chadders :)
















 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

0 comments

Post a Comment