Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

goodbye PLATO'S CLOSET. hello NAME DROPPERS!


I usually don't do posts like this but I just wanted to get this info out there. So, as we all know, Plato's Closet is the biggest joke ever. They never take the good stuff. The only clothes they ever buy from me are from Forever 21 or Target. I do not get them at all. And the most money I ever get from there is on average around $12.oo. Plus, you have to walk around and look at lame, ugly clothes while you wait. It would be nice if they at least had cute stuff to buy at reasonable prices.....WELL, I have found a solution. Its location is not the greatest but if you are ever in the Salt Lake area you need to visit Name Droppers. This was my first time there so I did not bring anything to sell but I did find some great stuff. All their clothes are name brand designs that you would find at stores like Anthropologie, Nordstrom or Lohmanns. Most of their clothes still has the tags and they have a huge clearance section in the back. Another plus is that the girls who work there are really helpful and way nice, unlike the sassies at Platos. Here are some pictures of what I found. and click here for the Name Droppers site




Joe's Jeans Provocatuer- $35.oo (still had tags on them)
Free People Top- $11.oo

1 comments