Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Vegas Baby!!!

This is a bit overdue....but I had the pictures and I figured I might as well do a post. In January we went to Las Vegas with Dale and Chelsea. It was nice to get away from the cold for the weekend. Casey's good friend Ben Truman's dad is in the band Diamond Rio and they were having a show in Vegas so we figured why not go? Ben and his girlfriend Sami were already there so we just met up with them for the show. It was a blast..I thought I didn't know many of their songs but I was surprised how many I knew. Vegas is always a fun time...I love that it's so close to good ol Utah.





Pink's HOTDOGS. There is one in Vegas. Sooo good.

My parents just happened to be in Vegas for the Donny Marie Show with a bunch of couples from their ward. We met up with them at Serendipity for some frozen hot chocolates.


.

0 comments

Post a Comment