Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Thursday, April 28, 2011

EASTER candy is my favorite.

Since we've been married, Case and i have not REALLY celebrated Easter. So this time I decided to splurge and make us little easter baskets. They were nothing too special but I did buy the best of the easter candies: Peeps (I know they are just marshmallows but I love them-slightly stale), Reese's PB eggs, Cadbury mini eggs, Starburst Jelly Beans and Cadbury creme eggs. Plus I bought myself a movie and Case got a new book to read on his business trip to PHX. After church we went to Case's parents to watch our niece and nephew Cali and Cole do their little easter egg hunt and later that evening we had dinner with Casey's grandparents. It was a great Easter Sunday and I still have some candy left over :)


0 comments

Post a Comment