Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Something to look forward to...

So my family flew to Hawaii today for Thanksgiving without me so I'm just trying to think of things to look forward to to keep myself from being depressed. The number one thing on my mind these days...

1. It's official...Case and I are going to COSTA RICA. We just bought our tickets (cleaned out the skymiles...it was pretty hard to do:( and confirmed the hotel! I hope January comes sooner than expected. Due to my new job we do not get to go home for Christmas so this trip will have to make up for it :)





2. Thanksgiving in California
So since my family is in Hawaii...we thought it would be a great idea to bring Casey's whole family to California and stay at my house! Plus Casey's Dad's family lives out in Long Beach. We are looking forward to some sunshine and the beach!


last year Thanksgiving at Americana.

1 comments

  1. You will LOVE costa rica. Dave and I have been wanting to make a trip back so bad. We should have you guys over when you get back from thanksgiving and we can discuss the radness that is costa rica :)

    ReplyDelete