Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Monday, December 26, 2011

"Those Christmas lights..."

Wow we have been awfully busy this holiday season. With me working Christmas eve eve and Christmas eve it seemed like Christmas day caught me by surprise. Here is just a bunch of pics of what we have been up to this past week...
Casey's work party...here is his team :)

Case jokes that I only wear that red coat at his work parties and to see the lights at Temple Square...turns out I actually found a raffle ticket from last year's party in my pocket!

our lights!....too bad it never snowed :(


more decorations...

I started a new tradition for myself...homemade apple cinnamon granola. It was delicious!

Church on Christmas Day

the whole fam.

borrowing Cole's bowtie

He loved my gift.









wow I'm pale.

0 comments

Post a Comment