Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

4th of July Festivities

This is Casey's all-time favorite holiday. I think it's up there for me too. Luckily I didn't have to work so that made it nice. We charged and pretty much did everything we could on the 4th. I've never been in Provo on the 4th of July and I've lived here 6 years! So we had to make the most of it!

 Rode our bikes to Becca's house in Provo for the parade. 

Becs made breakfast!



Not the Rose Parade by any means but it was fun! loved the crowd. Still can't believe people spend the night for a good spot haha. 


Rode back home!

J-dawgs for lunch. What's more American than a hot dog on the 4th?


Riverside pool

STADIUM OF FIRE! i loved it. The Beach BOys were awesome!



Utah was good to me this 4th :)

0 comments

Post a Comment