Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Friday, June 29, 2012

around here...

Utah summers really are the best thing ever. There is always something to do! We have been very busy lately with Casey's family and my family coming in to town to drop off my little sister Kenzie at BYU! Here is what we have been up to around here...
Enjoying Utah Lake


 Bike rides around the neighborhood at dusk


Crazy Pitches...lots of softball games


Gordon and Carole got married!!




 Family golf time...I was sick so I just rode in the cart


Hiking the Y with my dad
 Shopping with the girls at City Creek 

Mac Daddy is ready for Freshman year!!



Lunch with mom at Pizzeria 712. so good!!


new summer clothes!

we tried a new donut place. Lehi Bakery. It was delicious!

2 comments

  1. this all looks so fun!! wish i was there to eat donuts with you! there are SO many donut places here! come visit us! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. send me the picture if me golfing..i have kind of good form.
    2. where is that donut place??

    ReplyDelete