Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Monday, June 11, 2012

Utah Summer Bucket List


This is my effort to take advantage of living in such a beautiful place...

1. Go to a National Park (Moab or Zion's) I've been trying to get Casey to take me to one of these places for years. 
2. Go on more hikes in Park City and Salt Lake Area. I found some good ones here
3. Go to an outdoor concert...I'm thinking the singer/songwriter ones at Sundance here
4. See something at the Scera Shell since it's right down the street from me. Maybe an outdoor movie? here
5. Sample all of the shaved ice places in Provo/Orem
6. Go to a Museum in Salt Lake...Natural History Museum Here
7. Road bike somewhere in Park City
8. Do a Triathlon...I need someone to do this one with me
9. Get really good at BBQing. Any recommendations for a good book?
10. See Al Green July 27 at the Red Butte Gardens
11. Paddle Board the Provo River!
12. Go to Lagoon. I have never been there!
13. Alpine Slides in Park City...always a must.
14. Girls night somewhere...Park City/Midway/Heber
15. Beat Casey at Tennis.


This list could go on and on...

0 comments

Post a Comment