Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Sunday, June 3, 2012

The BIG island

My parents have been going on this trip for 3 years now and this is the 2nd year we have joined them. They do this golf tournament on the Big Island called the Pink Lady. My mom's cousin's father-in-law organizes it. So of course we couldn't say no to the opportunity to golf and lay on the beach for a week! It was so much fun to hang out with my parents, their friends and other family (my cousins, aunt and uncle and grandma all went!). Hawaii is seriously one of our most favorite places on the earth. It's always a good time :) 
Ps. I tried to put different pictures on here than facebook

Since we are returning guests we get fruit!


I went on a couple walks by myself in the morning while Casey golfed...I was a little bored




 my cute parents






 The hotel is literally EMPTY



Baby Brooklyn :)


My sweet grams with her Pina Colada. She's a babe.

Aloha!
Until next year???

0 comments

Post a Comment