Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Saturday, August 8, 2015

One Year Later





I've been meaning to do this post for a whole month now :( Oh well, better late than never. 
So it has been exactly one year, one month and one day since we moved here to San Clemente! I can't believe how fast and slow at the same time that seems. It's amazing how much has changed in one year. When we moved I was pregnant with Jimmy and now he is almost 7 months old. We also moved again within San Clemente. So in one year we had a baby and moved twice.....so fun. 

I really like where we are at right now. The new house is much better than the first. We have a bigger yard and a community pool which is so nice during the hot summer!
We have more friends than I ever thought possible and it makes life so much fun. 
I have a great group of moms that get together almost every day for the beach, park or pool. 

Of course we miss having all of Casey's family close and Chase really misses his cousins but we have found time to make frequent trips to Utah. My sister Becca just moved to Dana Point so it is nice to have family close now! And we see my parents a lot because they are only an hour or so away. 

San Clemente has been real good to us! I still can't believe I live this close to the beach. I was land locked in Utah for eight years and I seriously thought I would be there forever. I do miss so many things about Utah. It is such a great place to live. 

As for now we are just soaking up the California lifestyle. We have gone to the beach almost every day this week. Who knows how long we will be here. I think the plan is forever if we can make it happen :)


 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

0 comments

Post a Comment