Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Monday, August 31, 2015

End of SUMMER

PICTURE OVERLOAD....sorry
I have been so bad at keeping up on this blog so this is a big catch up of what we have been up to. I can't believe summer is over. It's still SO SO hot here though. I guess September is usually the hottest month. It's kind of nice not having kids in school because now is the best time for the beaches and parks! they are empty! it's amazing. Here is what we have been up to....


 Did a surf day at Malibu with the family 



 My sister Kenz is the master at getting Jimmy to fall asleep on her 

 My cousin Paige got married so I took Jimmy with me and went to the sealing

 San Clemente Ocean Fest



 My aunts with Jimmy
 my cousins on the Holiday side came to visit my parents
 Mormon night at Angel Stadium








 Jimmy's first solids!


 my friend Ariana came to visit for the day!

 Three Arch Beach Day with Friends



 Sano Friday night bonfire!








Trolley Ride in Laguna Beach!


 My cousin Jake's Mission Farewell!



 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

0 comments

Post a Comment