Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Casey's 32nd Birthday!

Casey just had a birthday last week! And naturally bought himself a new surfboard. I'm pretty sure he did the same thing last year. Which makes is pretty easy for me when it comes to birthday shopping. We had a pretty low-key weekend. His birthday was on Sunday so Saturday we had a date just the two of us. We went up to Laguna Beach and I surprised him with reservations at Tommy Bahama. So GOOD! I'm still dreaming about the butterfish I had. We felt like we were in Hawaii again. Then on Sunday I woke up early to put up his birthday banner and make his favorite pancakes. After church I made him lunch and started to work on making his moms' strawberry pie. I've never made pie. SO I was a little nervous but it turned out great! We had my family down for dinner. We just bbqed and had potatoes and green beans. Then for dessert we took the pies to Salt Creek and watched the sunset. It was kind of magical! He lucked out and pretty much had a perfect birthday! 
We love him so much and can't believe how old he is ahhhh!!





 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

0 comments

Post a Comment