Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Sunday, January 31, 2016

ANDERSON Family Christmas and New Year's !

Since we were in Utah for Christmas we celebrated with my family on New Year's Day. My brother and his wife Rachel came up and my sisters were in town. We all stayed at my parents for a couple of days. One day we went to Ventura and road bikes around the boardwalk, ate the best fish tacos and had some yummy ice cream. The next day we hiked the Hollywood sign (So fun!) and then went to our favorite Chinese food place in China Town. We also were able to go to a Clipper game! My parents neighbor gave us his tickets one night.  It was so great to spend a few days with my family doing LA touristy things that we never do!

































 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

0 comments

Post a Comment