Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Summer time in San Clemente


I can't even begin to express how much I love where we live.
We have this little hiking trail behind our house and they just built a road connection so there are always construction vehicles which Chase loves!
  The summers here are pretty awesome. The ocean water gets so warm! like 75 degree warm.  And I love how it gets dark later in the summer because it makes it so easy for us to get to the beach in the evening.
 We take full advantage of being by the ocean. I would say that we easily get to the beach 4-5 times a week in the summer. And if we don't go to the beach we go to our community pool.
 Lately it seems like it is never crowded and there is a little park right next to it that I like to take the boys to. I love when it is empty and it is just us! 
The other week we took the boys paddle boarding at Baby Beach in Dana Point and it was so fun!
Chase went out with Casey (with a life jacket) and Jimmy and I just hung on the beach. 
I don't want summer to end!
Actually I think we still have another month of summer weather and without the crowds because everyone went back to school :)









































 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

0 comments

Post a Comment