Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Trolley Ride, Universal Studios, a Wedding Date and Beach Time!

 Ever since I finished school I have been in major catch-up mode! Here are some highlights of our summer (Although I still have a few more posts to do):

-Laguna Beach Trolley ride to get the best gelato ever (I think we might repeat this tradition next week!)

-Universal Studios with my mom (she got us season passes at Costco!) and sister Becca

-Our family friend Margaret's wedding at the Los Angeles Temple

-We got a new Bing Longboard!!! We named her THE MINION

-Doheny for family home evening on Mondays

-Surf date night with my man at Sano

-Chase and Jimmy playing in our mini pool and with the water table!









































































 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

0 comments

Post a Comment