Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Friday, October 7, 2016

Casey's 33rd Birthday Getaway in San Diego!

For Casey's Birthday I took him away to San Diego for a night. We stayed at the Marriott Marquis downtown. It was perfect walking distance from everything. We left early in the afternoon so Casey could finish up some work calls from the hotel room. I went down to the pool to lay out and read. It was heavenly!

That night we went to the Padres Diamondbacks game. I loved that we could walk! It made it so much easier and plus they have this awesome boardwalk by the hotel. The best part about Padres games in Petco Park. They have such good food! Basically all the popular/famous spots in San Diego have a location in Petco Park. I had some really good BBQ and Case got a teriyaki bowl from Seaside Market. I scored again on StubHub and got us $40 tickets behind the dugout. The game was fun because they went into extra innings and won on a walk-off home run.

The next morning we kind of slept in and walked to this yummy cafe to get breakfast in the Gaslamp District. I had banana stuffed french toast :)
Then we headed back home! 
Thanks to my sisters Kenz and Becca for watching the boys!
























 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

0 comments

Post a Comment