Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Thursday, May 31, 2018

ASH turns 30!

I still can't believe I'm 30!
Becca, my mom, Casey and friends pulled off a surprise party and I had no idea!
That day I went to Burke Williams with my mom for a little spa day. Then that night Casey had a date night planned but wouldn't tell me what it was. We went out to eat dinner at a new place in San Clemente but he didn't say what we were doing after. He told me to bring a swimsuit. We then headed to my parents house so I just thought we were hot tubbing. THen I opened the door and there were all my friends !

Then on my actual birthday we went to Sano and had a bonfire and surfed!

I heard that 30 is the best is the best decade so I'm pretty excited to see what the next 10 years brings!























 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

1 comments

  1. I'm personally a big fan of caseyandashleykirkland blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete