Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Friday, May 11, 2018

Chase turns 5 years-old!

Chase turned five on March 6!

I think 5 is my new favorite age!
It's the best!!
For Chase's birthday he just wanted a Chuckee Cheese Party with a few of his closest friends. I made him chocolate milk and pancaked for breakfast. I'm pretty sure he just went to school that day and then I had some presents for him to open when he got home. He has been dying for Kinetic sand so I got him that. Which didn't last that long when he left it outside in the rain :(

Some Chase Facts:
-He is such a good, responsible big brother!
-Auggie lights up when he sees Chase
-He can Read!
-He can count to 100
-Plays Tball but still prefers golf as his sport
-is an expert bike rider! 
-loves to color, do puzzles and play games
-favorite foods are buttered noodles, avocado, broccoli, pizza and salmon.  
-like to dress him self and come his own hair
-very good swimmer
-He wants to build houses when he grows up
-He is sensitive and I love it
























 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png


0 comments

Post a Comment