Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

{ ELDER Trenton is off to AZ }

I'm so proud of my lil bro! His flight left this morning from SLC to Phoenix where he will be for the next 2 years!!! I am kind of upset that I missed his call from the airport this morning by 5 minutes though :( I was in my power pump class at the gym and right when I get back in my car I notice I have like 3 missed calls and a voicemail. He did leave me a nice message though. It was sweet. Trent has only been in the MTC for 3 weeks and it flew by so fast! He only has 101 weeks left of the mission. Go Trent! Seriously I never thought the day would come that my little brother would be serving a mission. I am so proud to say that I have a lil bro serving the Lord today. Keep him in your prayers!






"There is no other labor in all the world that brings to a human heart, judging from my own personal experience, more joy, peace and serenity than proclaiming the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ."
Heber J. Grant - Teachings of the Presidents of the Church: Heber J. Grant

1 comments