Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Baby Shower Time!

I should have posted this earlier...with being on bed rest you would think that I would have more time to blog. But for some reason I am able to fill up my days with crocheting, visitors, watching tv shows/movies, and readying good books. So it's Sunday and I have finally gotten around to posting about my baby shower that happened 2 weeks ago. I am so blessed to have wonderful friends and family that helped put this shower together. Luckily we already had it planned for my house which worked out well with bed rest. I had to stay in a chair the whole time and I felt bad not being able to mingle with all the girls :( Nonetheless, the shower turned out great! 
A special thanks to: Mercedes Attig, Oakley Peterson, Kelly Heinz, Christy Kirkland, Becca Anderson and of course my Mother! 

 My mom surprised me and came into town for the shower. I had no idea!! It's always better to have your mom with you. 

Our good friends the Attigs came up from St George to stay with us. Here are the boys putting together the crib!

all the yummy food!


Becca made her amazing coconut cupcakes!



the whole gang!

 Mercedes and Oak (and lil Scar)

nursing friends forever! Hay and Kels

 Casey's mom Christy, my mom and Case's Gma Anna

 little Vera!

 our photo booth. 
I only stood up for a few minutes to take these pictures. Then back to the couch!

Mom and Linda (our good family friend who came up as well)

 Sister-in-laws! Kell and Jen


 Sistas! Mac and Becs


1 comments

  1. How fun! Looks like a great shower. :) I'm glad you still get to have fun and visitors even though you are stuck on bed rest.

    ReplyDelete