Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Valentine's Day and other happenings...


We usually combine Valentine's Day and our anniversary because they are only 2 days apart but this year was a little different because I can't really do anything. So we celebrated both with lots of candy, donuts, DC, takeout and movies!



 This is what I gave Casey for our anniversary. This picture is not the best quality though. I did 4 maps cut into hearts of where we met, said I love you, got married and went on a honeymoon. It was super easy (I am craft challenged). And he loved it!


Lately we have just been getting ready for this baby! Casey has been putting together baby stuff. My sister comes to visit almost daily. Casey's sister brings her kids to play with us! and I finished crocheting  my scarf. I was so proud of myself. 

2 comments

  1. I love the craft! Very cute! I really want to make something like that. Glad you guys had a good anniversary and v-day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gift was such a cute idea! I'm so going to do that for my boyfriend with all the places we've traveled to. So sorry to hear you're on bed rest love. Praying for a healthy baby when the time is right :)

    ReplyDelete