Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Life with a baby

No one tells you how tired you are going to be
No one tells you what it is like to only sleep in 1-2 hours increments
No one tells you how much you are going to love that little babe
or that you will change 10 plus diapers in one day
and they will all be poopy!
No one tells you that you might feel crazy for a couple of weeks especially in the middle of the night
No one ever talks about the recovery "down there" and how bad it can be
BUT it's all worth it in the end right? 
Of course !

I'm starting to see that light at the end of the newborn sleep-deprivation tunnel. 
My body is finally getting used to not sleeping although I still wake up with a headache almost daily. 
This week I have my 6-week check up and I'm getting pretty anxious to start exercising again and lose these last 10 lbs of baby weight. I need to get my summer body going! and it would be nice to fit into my old jeans. 

Here are some pictures of my little Chase face. Sorry there are so many...

Chase met his Great-Grandma Anderson. He is the 34th Great-Grandchild!

crazy Grandpa! 

He likes to sleep with his hands up 




 Chase and his girlfriend Greta






 milk drunk :)


Chase met my friend Al Pal's daughter Elle!

 He turned one month! Crazy how time flies



1 comments

  1. He is such a little stud! I can't wait until I can start to see the light at the end of this "newborn sleep deprivation tunnel". You're right... it's hard but oh so worth it. Hooray for baby boys!!

    ReplyDelete