Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Monday, April 15, 2013

The big 2-5 ! and Easter of course

This year my birthday fell on the day before Easter. It was kind of nice because we had my whole family in town to celebrate! Casey and I were able to go to dinner to Sundance the day before and my parents watched Chase. All I wanted for my birthday this year was workout clothes so I could get excited about exercising again. And I bought some new Mocs! We walked to the Riverwoods from our house for breakfast--there is this amazing trail that goes all the way so you barely have to be on the street. Then for dinner we went to the country club. Later that night we had people over for cake and ice cream. It was a great day! Even though I was deathly tired from not sleeping the night before...

For Easter we had a big reunion with my mom's family the Holidays. I failed to take pictures though :( I did get some of our little family! And I kind of made Chase an Easter basket- he got his first swimsuit! 








2 comments

  1. Wow I love your Easter Dress. It's adorable! All I can say it cutest family EVER!! Ben and I can't wait to meet Chase :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sam !! We can't wait for you guys to meet him!

      Delete