Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Lately

Here are some pictures from my iphone of what we have been  up to these days...

 shopping with baby. He was really excited obviously

 cousin love with Benson

 Trying out the Bumbo for the first time--He still has mixed feelings

the many faces of Chase
 It's been so nice lately that we like to just take a blanket and go lay in the backyard.
Chase loves then breeze. 

Pretty much every morning we cuddle in bed and he is always so smiley! I think it's his happiest time of day. 

 National Donut Day! I couldn't pass this one up

 I'm still trying to lose the pregnancy pounds. Whoever said breastfeeding helps you lose weight is a liar! I think it helps with the initial pounds but the last ones are not coming off! I feel like my body can't afford to lose them and still feed a baby. It's kind of frustrating. So now I'm just trying to focus on getting toned and not so much on the number on the scale :)
 Typical breakfast of oatmeal and lots of water!

 Summer baby!

 Walks up the canyon!

 Casey and I have been trying to eat really healthy (well just during the weekdays-we splurge on the weekends) So instead of ice cream as a treat we have been obsesssed with Red Mango lately! The pineapple and coconut flavors are amazing! We seriously go almost weekly...
 Becs and I tried out Communal for Breakfast. We have a Saturday morning breakfast tradition and we are kind of getting sick of the usual Marleys or Kneaders. We really liked it!

 Chase and I comparing tans

 Happy boy ready for church

 Can you believe this kid is 3 months old!!
Time really does fly by. It makes me sad that he is not an infant anymore :( But it is so much fun to see him start smiling and talking. I weighed him with me on the scale this morning and he is up to 14 lbs! so proud of my little man!

2 comments

  1. such a little cutie! were you trying on tops with chase in the baby carrier? now that has got to take some talent! haha

    ReplyDelete