Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Annual Sweaterfest 2013!

So I haven't really thought about blogging since before Christmas. And then right after Christmas we left to California for a week and just got back last night….So now I'm back and I have quite a bit of catching up to do :)
The Saturday before Christmas we had our Annual Sweaterfest at our house. Most of our friends were able to come (we missed those who couldn't make it). Papa John's catered, naturally. And this year the White Elephant exchange was top notch! 
Check out that picture of Casey that one lucky person had the pleasure of taking home! 
Expect a couple of blog posts coming up in the next week or so (christmas videos, California and hopefully my Costa Rica video I have been working so hard on!)



Photo Credit: Jenica Parcell
Photo Credit: Jenica Parcell






 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

0 comments

Post a Comment