Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Friday, May 23, 2014

THE FAULT IN OUR STARS

Every now and then I read a book that I kind of become obsessed with. And then when I find out they are making it into a movie with one of my favorite actresses and I start to freak out a little. Enter "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green. You guys, you NEED to read this book! I seriously loved it so much. It was the perfect amount of funny, serious, sad and entertaining. The book is basically about two teenagers who have cancer and fall in love. It is not a typical sad love story though. It is written so creatively and with a great sense of humor. Trust me you will not regret reading this one!

Oh and that fact that they are making it into a movie coming out the beginning of June makes it all the better. Shailene Woodley (Divergent) is the main character and I love her. She is such a good actress in my opinion. The book is always better than the movie but the director wrote the screenplay himself so hopefully it doesn't stray far from the book. And the trailer has the most views a trailer has ever had on you tube. Check it out! If you don't read the book at least just watch the trailer :)

2 comments

  1. I read this book thanks to your instagram about it!! SO GOOD. cant wait for the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I still want to read this book! I have it on hold at the library!

    ReplyDelete