Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Casey's Birthday Weekend!

Casey celebrated his birthday on August 23- it was a Saturday so naturally we partied all weekend! On Friday we headed down to Encinitas to meet up with my brother Trent and his fiancé Rachel so Casey could surf. Then they watched Chase so we could go out to dinner alone! (thanks Ray!) We went to this super yummy seafood place in Del Mar called Brigantine. They had the best mud pie dessert ever!
Saturday I got out of bed early and surprised Casey with Bagel Shack (avocado bagel is amazzzzzing)- I have a problem lately with food as you can see. We then drove up to La Canada so Casey could meet my dad to golf. Chase and I just hung out with my friend Ariana and then he took a nap while I laid out. That night we went to a Dodger Game with my Dad and one of Casey's friends. We decided to stay Sunday so we could do a family dinner for Casey. I surprised him with an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. 

I would say it was a pretty successful birthday weekend! Here's to another great year with my old man :)










 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

0 comments

Post a Comment