Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Thursday, October 2, 2014

We are kind of missing FALL….California has no seasons :(

Here are some pictures of what we have been up to lately! Since I haven't lived here for eight years I forgot what it was like to have NO SEASONS! I'm pretty sure it's hotter right now than it was in July haha. Since being pregnant I have never in my life looked forward to summer being over more than I do right now. And who knows when it will finally cool down here. I totally miss the Utah Fall right now. It is seriously the best season ever in Utah. However, I can't complain about the California life...

Lately we spend our days…

-going to the beach with friends in the day or evenings (so Casey can get out of the house)
-Mornings at Disneyland
-Indoor playgrounds on hot days! and we finally went to Cafe Rio (it tastes better in Utah)
-finally tried South of Nick's Mexican Restaurant…did not disappoint
-beach trail walks
-last minute Dodger game last weekend with my Mom and Becca
-going to random parks when we don't want to deal with the sand at the beach :)






















 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

1 comments