Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Jimmy at 2 Months


How is my lover boy already 2 months! So crazy!
Jimmy so far has been a pretty easy baby. We took him to Cabo with us and it was a breeze. 
He still likes to eat every 3 hours and as you can see he has been putting on the pounds!

Here are some Jimmy Facts:

-Just moved up to a size 2 diaper!
-starting to coo and make cute little noises
-just started to SMILE 
-weighs around 12 pounds
-goes to bed around 9pm and wakes up 2x at night to eat
-takes random naps throughout the day. We try to do one in his bassinet
-takes a pacifier
-I still haven't tried a bottle with him and I need to!!!
-LOVES nursing
-burps like a man
-has around one blow-out a day now
-He likes to cuddle and be swaddled 
-I think he is going to be my sensitive child :)


 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

2 comments

  1. cute little man! 2 months went by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big boy! I think my daughter's baby, Malina, who is four months old doesn't weigh much more than 12 lbs!

    ReplyDelete