Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Friday, May 8, 2015

Picking Strawberries in Carlsbad

A couple of Saturdays ago we went down to Carlsbad to pick strawberries with my mom and sister Becca. My brother's wife and her sister and mom were also able to meet up with us too!
The strawberries were the best I have ever had in my entire life! I called it a strawberry buffet because we were just picking and eating as we were walking down the rows haha. Chase loved it! We came home with so many strawberries that we didn't even know what do with them. 
We ended up having friends come over that night to make chocolate covered strawberries and then had strawberry waffles for dinner on Sunday. 
So yummy!
I think strawberries are my favorite fruit :)














 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

0 comments

Post a Comment