Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Babysitting Cousins and College Roomies Reunion in AZ!

In the beginning of November Casey and I babysat my cousins kids while they went on a trip to Hawaii. 
We babysat for them last year and it was so fun we said yes again!
 They have 4 kids ages 9-18 so they are at really fun ages! The oldest drives so that makes it a lot easier for me. I don't have to take the older two to school or seminary. 
And the little girls didn't have school one day so we went to the LA Zoo! It was so nice to have two little helpers. They had a dinosaur exhibit and Jimmy was terrified.
 But he loved the giraffes and gorillas.

The next weekend I had my annual college roomies trip!
We started doing this last year and are going to try to make it a yearly thing. 
We decided to go to Arizona since most girls live there or close by. And a lot of them have family in AZ so they decided to extend their trips to stay with family. 
We stayed at my friend Allison's parents house since they were out of town. We spent most of the time chatting late into the night, going out to eat and of course shopping. Last Chance is the best store ever in Arizona. It's basically a thrift store for Nordstroms and has the best shoes. 
Even though I came late to the trip it was so nice to spend quality times with longtime friends!
Hopefully we keep these annual trips happening!




















 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

0 comments

Post a Comment