Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Friday, December 23, 2016

CHRISTMAS Cards 2016!

This year for our cards we had pictures taken while visiting Utah in October and I LOVE how they turned out. Even though we only got 1-2 pictures of us all looking normal we got lots of good candids especially of the boys. The Fall scenery in Utah is my favorite.  I love having pictures done even though it is so stressful it is always worth it in the end!

We ordered our Christmas cards this year though Tiny Prints and I am in love with them!
They are seriously my favorite cards to date. I love the gilded gold look and the curved edges. I barely got them out in time since I sent out so many this year! 

It has been a super stressful time for us these last few weeks with Casey trying to hit his sales quota. And now that he has work off we are just going to enjoy the next few days!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

















 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

1 comments

  1. these are super cute!! love the color from the trees and mountains.

    ReplyDelete