Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Sunday, December 4, 2016

OCTOBER Trip to UTAH!

It's December and I'm only two months behind but I am going to do all my catching up this week... hopefully. 

In the beginning of October we took a trip to Utah to visit family and get our Fall fix. Utah in the Fall is so beautiful! It is seriously my favorite time to visit. The weather is crisp and the leaves are all changing. They have the best pumpkin patches and Chase and Jimmy love to get their time with cousins!

We spent half the time with Casey's parents and half the time in my parents River House up by Vivian Park. We went one day to Sundance with my mother in law to walk around and get some cookies. We also took a trip down to Rowley's Red Barn in Santaquin and did the Hayride. They had fresh apple cider and apple cider donuts that were so good!

Casey and I had the chance to go on the zipline at Sundance. They had a groupon because the back mountain chairlift was gone so it took a little longer to get to the top. The zipline was insane! We were actually a little scared. I think at one point you are 300 feet up. But it was totally worth it! Thanks to Casey's mom for watching the boys. 

Staying at the River House was pretty fun and cozy. It's just one bedroom but we fit Jimmy's pack n play in the bathroom so we slept better. We had our friend's Dale and Chelsea come up one night with their kids and we also watched conference with my siblings one day. 

The last day we were there I just wanted to go to BYU and get the boys shirts and myself some cinnamon bears. On the way we went to the Bean Museum which was free and basically just had a bunch of stuffed animals. The boys loved it! Jimmy made all the animal sounds and Chase loved telling me what everything was. 

Until next time Utah! I'm sure it won't be too long...


























































































 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

0 comments

Post a Comment