Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Friday, June 2, 2017

Happy 8th Anniversary to us!

On February 12th we celebrated out 8th Wedding Anniversary!
I was having some pregnancy sickness but I tried the best to be the most fun version of myself! We decided to do a one night staycation at The Ranch in Laguna Beach.

It was so beautiful! 
I loved that it was only 15 minutes from our house but it seriously felt like we were up in Central California somewhere. Since it rained so much this winter is was unbelievably green!

We were there a little less than 24 hours but it was so perfect!
We checked in and then golfed the little par 3 course, just 9 holes. Then we got in the hot tub and just hung out. We had dinner at the hotel and it was amazing! Best salmon ever!
The next morning we slept in and had breakfast there which was also amazing then headed home to our boys!

I still can't believe we have been married almost 10 years! So crazy. And that we are having our 3rd baby this year. I'm so grateful for eternal families and can't wait to see what the future holds for us!












 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

0 comments

Post a Comment