Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Casey's Top 5 Pastimes



So you know how everyone always says "this is one of my favorite things to do" well I decided that I was going to list my top five favorite things to do. That way when someone mentions one I can say "OMG I love horseshoes in Lake Powell, in fact, it's one of my top five favorite things to do!" They will obviously respond in a smartallic way saying "what are the other four", and since I now have a list I can readily respond. So ready, get set, go here they are in no particular order. They are subject to change at anytime so stay posted
1. Playing horseshoes on the beach as the sun sets in Lake Powell
2. BYU vs. Utah Football games
3. Outdoor Dinning
4. Golfing on a crisp fall afternoon
5. Watching a ball game with friends and family as I fire up the BBQ

Honorable mentios which could shortly make its move into the list as the weather heats up
- Softball tournaments
- Watching baseball game spitting seeds and drinking a diet coke


Stay tuned next week for Casey's top five favorite restaurants

1 comments

  1. YES! I am so glad you guys have a blog! Officially married you are! I am going to check in on you guys all the time. Hopefully we'll see you soon.....

    ReplyDelete