Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Thursday, March 19, 2009

My top 5


As promised here are my top 5 places to eat.
1. El Pollo Loco
What can say I'm a Kirkland. I grew up eating the crazy chicken in the ghettos of the LBC.
Downside- I eat it way too much
2. Hula Grill (Maui)
I've only eaten there once and it was on our honeymoon a month ago. The meal was phenom. I had some ma hi ma hi with rice pilaf. Best fish I've ever had. Not to mention we topped it all off right with this unbelievable brownie ice cream desert. I'm looking forward to going back!
Downside- Can't think of one
3. Blue Fish (La Canada)
They have a sushi burrito need I say more?!
Downside- I don't think it's a chain
4. Texas Road House
The rolls, the steak, and the atmosphere unbeatable.
Downside- the wait is always like two hours
5. Macaroni Grill
Might not be on the list for that long but they seem to deliver every time I go. Pasta Milano, Balsamic Chicken, Salmon, all solid dishes. Not to mention the delicious bread.

Honorable Mentions
Gurus
Wahoo's Tacos

Remember this is just as of the moment. They are subject to change at anytime so stay posted

1 comments