Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Five Years!

It's been five years and one day since Casey and I were sealed in the Los Angeles Temple! I can't believe how fast time flies. During that time we've had three moves, two college degrees, five jobs, many trips to CA and one beautiful baby boy! 
I am so grateful for Casey in my life and I don't know where I would be today without him. When I look back on our early years of marriage I realize how much I have grown and matured. Marriage has definitely changed me for the better. It has made me more selfless, it has taught me how to be a better communicator and it has given me the opportunity to be a mother
I am so blessed to have Casey by my side and I can't wait to see what the next five years will bring! 


 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

0 comments

Post a Comment