Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Chase's First Baseball Birthday Party

We started out Chase's birthday with bananas and pancakes which he loved. Later that day I met my sister Becca for lunch at Cafe Rio and Chase had his free kids quesadilla. When Casey got home from work we went to Chuckee Chesse so he could ride on the little kids rides. He was having fun until we put him on the monster truck :(
On Saturday we had a big baseball themed party for Chase. My mom came into town for the weekend and she helped out so much! We had lots of family from both sides so there was a great turnout! We had hot dogs with JDawg sauce, soft pretzels, cracker jacks, veggies and bottled coke. For dessert my sister becca made mini coconut cupcakes and we had an ice cream sundae bar. It was a lot of work but lots of fun! Chase got so many presents! He is one spoiled boy! 
I still can't believe my baby is ONE!


















 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

0 comments

Post a Comment