Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Dreaming of Warmer Weather

We have had a glimpse of nice weather this last week and it has made me so excited for spring and summer! I love making these collages and of course doing some online shopping. I usually do things that are more of a wish list and too expensive for me. But this time I found deals and things that I would actually buy! Being a mom, your wardrobe changes quite a bit. I never buy things that I really care a lot about because there is always that chance they would get ruined. And it really is all about comfort and something you can wear chasing around a little boy and constantly bending down and picking up things. So all of these things definitely pass that test for me!
dreaming of warmer weather

0 comments

Post a Comment