Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Friday, March 7, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday to My Baby Chase!

I can't believe that my baby turned ONE yesterday! I know everyone says that it goes by so fast but it really does! It's crazy to think that a little over a year ago I was on bed rest and now I have a baby. It was totally worth it. Chase just had his one-year appointment today and we found out he has an ear infection :( I jinxed myself last weekend by saying that he has never been sick his first year and then the next day he had a fever…oh well. It happens

Here are some stats on Chase:
-Height: 29.5 inches (37%)
-Weight: 20.6 (39%)
-Head: 47 cm (76%)
-Favorite Food: peas, bananas, blueberries, any food pouch
-Favorite Words: Dadda, Mamma, and Nanna (banana)
-Loves to crawl, get into every cupboard, bath time, and to read books
-He is down to one feeding day (I'm going to stop breastfeeding this week!)
-He can wave bye bye and clap his hands
-He has 7 teeth
-He still has his herniated belly button :(
-He is the most smiley, friendly boy ever!

 We had a little photo shoot earlier this week. 
 I made some collages for his birthday party tomorrow. 
 One of my favorites from our trip to Costa Rica :)


 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

0 comments

Post a Comment