Casey, Ashley, Chase & Jimmy

Monday, October 21, 2013

7 Month-old Baby Chase

I haven't really done posts like this about Chase but it's not too late to start right? The other day I wanted to take pictures of Chase so I went to get my nice digital SLR and I could not find the charger! Then I thought I would take some film pictures because I found my Nikon SLR and of course the battery was dead! Mom fail :( So I just had to use my little point and shoot. But at least they are better than iphone pictures! 

Here is a little update on Chase:

-still has 2 bottom teeth
-so close to crawling!
-loves doing downward dog
-rocks back and forth on on fours
-lunges forward and gets what he wants
-can sit up on his own
-wants to feed himself
-loves finger foods
-smiles at everyone- friendliest baby
-likes to talk really loud and sing
-loves to give kiss and hugs






 photo DSC00184_zps2b214882.png

0 comments

Post a Comment